[Arabidopsis] Gramene Database Release

Claire Hebbard via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by cer17 from cornell.edu)
Tue Oct 2 11:42:26 EST 2007

Dear Cereal researchers:

The Gramene Database is happy to announce the release of Gramene
version 26, now available at http://www.gramene.org.

Release notes for this release can be viewed at
http://www.gramene.org/db/help?state=current_release_notes

Perhaps one of the significant changes you will first notice will be
the new integrative view for data, such as QTL, Markers, Proteins,
Genes, etc. This layout should simplify your ability to find
associated data in Gramene. Tutorials for searching these modules
have been updated accordingly.

Additionally, new and updated data has been integrated.

Please note that GrameneMart is currently under reconstruction and is
temporarily unavailable. We apologize for this inconvenience. We will
let you know when Mart is available again.

Enjoy your researching.

Claire Hebbard
Gramene Outreach Coordinator
G15 Bradfield Hall