[Arabidopsis] anti-GR antibodies

David Alabadi via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by dalabadi from ibmcp.upv.es)
Wed Oct 17 09:34:06 EST 2007

Dear all,

we're trying to do western blots and IPs from extracts of our arabidopsis GR-tagged lines. We have tried the GR (P-20) antibody from Santa Cruz, however we haven't succeded. Has anybody experience using this or any other comercial anti-GR antibodies to detect GR-fusion proteins?

Thanks for your time,

david

Dr David Alabadi
Instituto de Biologia Molecular y Celular de Plantas (CSIC-UPV)
Edificio 8E
Campus Universitat Politecnica de Valencia
Av de los Naranjos s/n
46022-Valencia
Spain
Phone 34 963877886