[Arabidopsis] Marker for Colombia ecotypes (Col-0 to Col-7)

Behailu Birhanu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by behailu_birhanu from yahoo.co.uk)
Fri Oct 19 13:27:04 EST 2007

  I would like to know if there is any molecular marker to differentiate among the the eight Arabidopsis thaliana, Columbia ecotypes (Col-0 to Col-7). I searched in TAIR database, http://msqt.weigelworld.org/cgi-bin/nordborg/msqt-sbe.cgi and some other databases and they don't have such kind of entries.
  I also appreciate if you let me know if there is any morphological difference among the eight ecotypes, rather than the hairless nature of Col-5 and Col-6