Plant Ontology Consortium is happy to announce the release #0907 of
* Ontology update
- 1109 PO terms
- 32104 annotations
visit http://www.plantontology.org/docs/release_notes/index.html for
* New version of PO browser (http://www.plantontology.org/amigo/go.cgi)
- New interface
- New users guide
- New tutorials
- New feature: added "GO" (Gene Ontology) associations link to
* POC Website updates (http://www.plantontology.org/)
- added "Request PO terms" feature on navigation menu
- added "POC Outreach Activities" link in "Documentation" page
- Updated "Mail Archives"
- Updated "PO website usage statistics"
- Updated "Tutorials"
* POC and plant community
- Welcome experts from Medicago, Populus, Rosaceae, Solanaceae,
Vitis fields to join plant ontology development
Please email to po-dev from plantontology.org or subscribe po-dev
- Phenote (a phenotype annotation tool using ontologies http://
www.phenote.org/) has added "plant" configuration, plus PO and other
plant related ontologies for curation.
Contact Nicole Washington ( NLWashington from lbl.gov ) for more
information about downloading and using Phenote tool
- Meet POC members in international conferences
@ 8th Agricultural Ontology Service (AOS) workshop, Rome, Italy
@ 5th International Symposium of Rice Functional Genomics, Tsukuba,
Japan Oct 15-17
@ 2nd International Biocuration meeting, San Jose, CA Oct 25-28
The Plant Ontology Consortium
e-mail: po-dev from plantontology.org
submit requests at: