[Arabidopsis] About finding the genome sequence of tomato

Chan Kam Ho via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by h0204121 from gmail.com)
Thu Sep 13 12:30:39 EST 2007

Dear all,

 I am now just looking at tomato (and I am new). I want to study find out
the upstream sequence of my gene of interest. I know the sequencing of
tomato genome is not yet completed? but  Can anyone tell me whether I can
find the genome sequence of tomato of the gene of my interest by
bioinformatic appraoch? e.g. like finding th BAC clone? and how?

Thank you very much. Thanks in advance

Thanks
Chan Kam ho