[Fwd: [Arabidopsis] About finding the genome sequence of tomato]

Naama Menda via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by nm249 from cornell.edu)
Fri Sep 14 09:27:09 EST 2007

Dear Chan Kam ho,

You can search for tomato (and other Solanaceae) gene names and
sequences, as well as many other genomic features, at

If you have any questions regarding SGN
please contact sgn-feedback from sgn.cornell.edu

Naama Menda
Cornell University
252 Emerson Hall
Ithaca NY 14850