[Fwd: [Arabidopsis] About finding the genome sequence of tomato]

Naama Menda via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by nm249 from cornell.edu)
Fri Sep 14 09:27:09 EST 2007

Dear Chan Kam ho,

You can search for tomato (and other Solanaceae) gene names and
sequences, as well as many other genomic features, at
http://www.sgn.cornell.edu

If you have any questions regarding SGN
please contact sgn-feedback from sgn.cornell.edu

Naama Menda
Cornell University
252 Emerson Hall
Ithaca NY 14850