[Arabidopsis] Marker for Colombia and C24 ecotypes

Detlef Weigel via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by weigel from tuebingen.mpg.de)
Thu Sep 20 04:12:19 EST 2007

We have developed the MSQT and POLYMORPH tools for mining accession SNPs:

http://msqt.weigelworld.org/cgi-bin/nordborg/msqt-sbe.cgi

(for the Nordborg et al. dideoxy data set of 96 accessions)

and

http://polymorph.weigelworld.org/cgi-bin/retrieve_snp.cgi

(for our recently published array-resequencing data set of 20 accessions)

Note that distinguishing C24 from Col is a lot easier than confirming
that you have C24, rather than another one of the many accessions out
there.

Regards,
--
Detlef Weigel, Ph.D.