[Arabidopsis] post-doc position, Hardtke lab, Univ. of Lausanne, Switzerland

Christian Hardtke via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Christian.Hardtke from unil.ch)
Tue Apr 1 09:03:16 EST 2008

A postdoctoral position is available starting immediately in the lab
of Christian Hardtke at the Dept. of Plant Molecular Biology,
University of Lausanne, Switzerland. Our department offers excellent
research infrastructure combined with a lively, interactive and
international scientific community, located in the beautiful Lake
Geneva region.

The candidate is expected to build on recent progress in our lab on
the molecular genetic analysis of BRX family proteins and their role
in various aspects of growth and development in Arabidopsis and other
species.

Strongly motivated candidates with demonstrated expertise in
molecular techniques are encouraged to apply. Funding for this
position is secured up to mid-2010 and possibly beyond. Nevertheless,
once joined the lab, the successful candidate is expected to apply
for eligible fellowships.

Please forward applications including a curriculum vitae and contact
information for two senior scientist referees by e-mail to
christian.hardtke from unil.ch.

Contact information:
Prof. Christian S. Hardtke
University of Lausanne