[Arabidopsis] Looking For PhD Position

Abu Sadat via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by sadatsau from gmail.com)
Tue Apr 1 13:56:31 EST 2008

April 02, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Md. Abu Sadat, completed MS in Plant Pathology from Sher-e-Bangla
Agricultural University, Dhaka-1207, and Bangladesh. I am writing to inquire
about the possibilities of joining as a Ph.D. student with a scholarship in
your university.

I have conducted research *on "Management of Root Knot of Banana Seedlings
with Bio-agent, Organic Soil Amendment, Chemical and their Combinations "*.
My paper has been published on *Int. J. Sustain. Agril.Tech.3 (4): August
2007*. I have also got brand score *6.00* in IELTS examination. I want to
research in advance level in any branch of agriculture.

I will highly appreciate if you go over my resume and consider me for a
possible PhD student.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from
you soon.

Kind Regards

Md. Abu Sadat
Assistant Rural Development Officer (ARDO)
Bangladesh Rural Development Board (BRDB)
Dinajpur Sadar, Dinajpur-5200
Email: sadatsau from gmail.com