[Arabidopsis] heat, cold and salt sensitive mutants

Eric D Brenner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by eb50 from nyu.edu)
Fri Apr 4 13:33:19 EST 2008

Hi All,
  I was wondering of there are some colleagues of mine out there that might be able to send me some seeds for (an) Arabidopsis mutant(s) that are either heat, cold or salt sensitive but otherwise healthy under normal conditions.  I need them as a control to test a mutant I have for either of these sensitivities.  If so, then if you could send them to the address below and include a few words on conditions where the sensitivity is visible?

With much appreciation,

Eric D. Brenner, PhD.
Assistant Research Prof.
Department of Biology