[Arabidopsis] Seeking suggestions for good promoters driving high expression in seedlings and leaves

P. Rocha via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by procha_ac from yahoo.co.uk)
Wed Apr 16 04:07:04 EST 2008

Hello,

I would appreciate if anyone has suggestions on promoters that in your experience drive high levels of expression in seedlings and leaves of Arabidopsis (expression in additional organs is not an obstacle).

Unfortunately, for my purposes, the 35S and nos promoters are not an option.

If anyone is willing to share a plasmid carrying one such promoter or information on the specific limits (primers) to use to amplify a promoter I would be grateful.

Thank you,

Pedro Rocha

procha_ac from yahoo.ac.uk