[Arabidopsis] Integrated epigenome map browser

Ryan Lister via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by lister from salk.edu)
Thu Apr 17 18:53:33 EST 2008

To browse the data presented in our publication "Highly Integrated
Single-Base Resolution Maps of the Epigenome in Arabidopsis", Cell
10.1016/j.cell.2008.03.029, we've created a dynamic Web2.0 based
genomic browser called AnnoJ, which is designed to effectively handle
both current and emerging genomic data-types.

The browser displays (from the megabase down to the single base) our
new deep sequencing data sets of Col-0, DNA methyltransferase and
demethylase mutant plants, including:
- MethylC-seq: high-coverage, single-base resolution bisulfite
sequencing DNA methylation data.
- mRNA-seq: strand specific RNA transcript sequencing maps.
- smRNA-seq: deep sequencing of the smRNA component of the
transcriptome.

These data sets are all open access, and to view them in this browser
just go to the URL below with Firefox or Safari:

http://neomorph.salk.edu/epigenome.html

It has an intuitive interface, just drag and click your way around,
and a tutorial video will be available in the browser menu. If you're
interested in using this browser to display your own data, please
contact the author Julian Tonti-Filippini
(tontij01 from student.uwa.edu.au), or visit the website (http://www.annoj.org
).

Ryan Lister
Human Frontier Postdoctoral Fellow
Plant Biology Laboratory (Ecker)
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
10010 North Torrey Pines Road
La  Jolla, CA 92037
Phone (858) 453-4100 x1777