[Arabidopsis] 5th International Conference on Plant Metabolomics - early registration deadline extended

Masanori Arita via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by arita from k.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Tue Apr 29 20:11:17 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Deadline of early registration and abstract submission of 5th
International Conference on Plant Metabolomics is extended until May 18th.

Registration is now open at the following site.
http://prime.psc.riken.jp/icpm2008/

Session Topics include:
Analytical technology
Bioinformatics and database
Integration of -omics & systems biology
Fundamental plant biology
Applied fields

Keynote Speakers include:
-Mike Beale (Rothamsted Research, UK)
-Tomoyoshi Soga (Keio University, Japan)
-Minoru Kanehisa (Kyoto University, Japan)
-Oliver Fiehn (UC Davis, USA)
-Mark Stitt (MPI-Golm, Germany)
-Alain Goossens (VIB-Gent, Belgium)
-Kazuo Shinozaki (RIKEN PSC, Japan)
-John Draper (Aberystwyth University, UK)
-Ying Wang (Novartis, Switzerland)
-David R. Gang (The University of Arizona, USA)

Important Dates
-Abstract submission and early registration deadline: May 18 (new date)
-Advanced accommodation rate deadline: May 31
-Abstract revision deadline: May 31
-Registration deadline: June 30
-Conference: July 15-18

Contact us
- Conference Secretariat: icpm2008 from psc.riken.jp

The details are available at our web site.
http://prime.psc.riken.jp/icpm2008/

The City of Yokohama is an elegant port city located on the Tokyo Bay.
You can discover both the beautiful Japanese traditional scenery and the
fantastic view of the waterfront skyscrapers. We would like to welcome
you here to this exciting meeting.

Best wishes,

Kazuki Saito (Chair)
(This mail was posted by Masanori Arita, on behalf of the Organizing Committee)