[Arabidopsis] GRC on Plant Senescence 2008

Su-Sheng Gan via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by sg288 from cornell.edu)
Tue Apr 29 23:09:15 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to attend the Gordon Research Conference on
Plant Senescence that will be held at Mt Holyoke College, MA, USA, June
15-20, 2008.

The conference aims to discuss the most recent progress in various aspects
of plant senescence research, including as leaf senescence,  fruit
ripening, flower senescence, programmed cell death, and HR.  The
provisional conference program can be found at <
http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2008&program=plantsen >
http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2008&program=plantsen .  Additional
speakers will be selected from posters.

We hope you will join us at what promises to be an excellent conference! If
interested in attending this conference, you may apply via the web site:
<http://www.grc.org/application.aspx?id=8696>http<http://www.grc.org/application.aspx?id=8696>://www.grc.org/application.aspx?id=8696

Best regards,

Susheng Gan and Helen Ougham
Co-chairs