[Arabidopsis] How to spray phyto hormones!!!!

chida NK via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by chidubt from me.com)
Sun Aug 10 22:36:12 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues..
    I would like to know how we have to spray the JA, ABA and Ethapon
(ethylene) on Arabidopsis plants. I have to make gene expression
analysis after the spray with these hormones. It will be great if
anybody share there experience regarding the preparation of the
solution. I appreciate your time.
sincerely
chida