[Arabidopsis] Conference books available

Joanna Friesner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
Fri Aug 15 14:39:50 EST 2008

I have about 25 extra conference/abstract books from the recent Arabidopsis
meeting in Montreal.

If you would like one for yourself or your lab, I am willing to mail them
out at just the cost of shipping/handling.
The easiest way would be if you email me a FedEx number (e.g. for your
lab), otherwise you'll have to send me a check or money order.

Of course the conference pdf can also be accessed freely online at:
http://www.arabidopsis.org/news/abstracts.jsp

For more information, please email me (NOT the newsgroup!)

Joanna Friesner
MASC/ICAR 2008 Coordinator
jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu