[Arabidopsis] 1st international joint conference on materials science, plant biotechnology , biotechnology, nanotechnology and health technology

mohei solliman via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by solliman from yahoo.com)
Sun Aug 17 10:56:12 EST 2008

Dear Professors and colleagues:
It is of my pleasure to invite you to our 1st international joint conference on materials science, plant biotechnology , biotechnology,  nanotechnology and health technology- MNH 09- Future Challenges which will be held in January 4- 6th, 2009 at National Research Centre (NRC), Under auspices and chairing of Prof. Dr. Hany El-Nazer, the President of NRC- Cairo, Egypt. Last year we launched our first conference on materials science and nanotechnology which got big success, so, this year we decided to widen our subjects to comprise more applicable and professional fields which are considered as the cornerstone of the modern life. Therefore, Biotechnology and complementary medicine were chosen to be our partners in that conference as promising challenging fields. All your contributions are highly encouraged, so, please do not hesitate to submit your abstract as soon as you can. All participants have to fill in the attached registration form in details
 identifying the major field (materials, medicine, etc.). Our conference will host eminent scientists in each field (see the attached documents).
The deadline for abstract is the 1st of November. Special prices will be applied on the groups, students, young researchers and the participants of our last conference. I hope we can meet all of you at such conference to exchange science, experience and culture.

With my best regards
Sincerely yours
Dr. MOHEI EL-DIN SOLLIMAN
Plant Biotechnology Department,
Division of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology,
National Research Center,
El-Tahrir Str. 31, Dokki, 12622
Giza, Egypt.
Fax: +2 02 333 70 931