[Arabidopsis] Re: Barcode/tracking system for seeds, plants

Forde, Brian via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by b.g.forde from lancaster.ac.uk)
Tue Feb 5 05:06:05 EST 2008

Hi Michael

A very useful and versatile system has just been published in Plant
Methods by Exner and colleagues, although it doesn't incorporate
barcoding.... This is the link:
http://www.plantmethods.com/content/4/1/1

Hope this helps

Brian

=====================================
Brian G. Forde
Prof. of Environmental Plant Biotechnology
Department of Biological Sciences
Lancaster Environment Centre
Lancaster University
Bailrigg