[Arabidopsis] BY2 transformation protocol

Michael Sullivan via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by mlsulliv from wisc.edu)
Wed Feb 6 15:59:09 EST 2008

See the following link. This worked very well for me back in my Green
Lab days.

http://ag.udel.edu/plsc/faculty/pamgreen/by2.htm

Mike Sullivan

US Dairy Forage Research Center, ARS-USDA