[Arabidopsis] Single nucleotide resolution DNA methylation browser

Steve Jacobsen via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jacobsen from ucla.edu)
Sun Feb 17 16:00:52 EST 2008

To accompany our manuscript "Shotgun bisulphite sequencing of the
Arabidopsis genome reveals DNA methylation patterning". Nature
10.1038/nature06745, we have created a browser that allows community
access to detailed patterns of DNA methylation.

http://epigenomics.mcdb.ucla.edu/BS-Seq/

click "Browser "and type in the name or AtID of your favorite gene in
the position/search box.

A quick tutorial on using the site is at

http://epigenomics.mcdb.ucla.edu/BS-Seq/Guide/

Happy hunting

Steve Jacobsen
Department of MCD Biology
University of California, Los Angeles
P. O. Box 951606
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1606
Office: 310 825-0182    Lab: 310 206-3336
Lab Home page  http://www.mcdb.ucla.edu/Research/Jacobsen/index.html