[Arabidopsis] sample drifting in live cell imaging.

Morgan Xu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by xu.161 from osu.edu)
Thu Jan 17 13:48:01 EST 2008

   Dear all,

   Recently I has been imaging live Arabidopsis root tip cells with a
   inverted Leica TCS SL confocal. I germinate seedlings on labTek II
   chambered coverglass system.  Unfortunately my samples keep drifting
   about 0.5um/min during imaging. I think I have secured the stage so
   that the drifting likely comes from the movement of the roots.

   Anybody experienced similar problems? Any suggestions would be greatly
   appreciated!

   Best,

   Morgan