[Arabidopsis] XXth International Congress on Sexual Plant Reproduction

lab27 from unitus.it via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by lab27 from unitus.it)
Wed Jul 2 05:31:50 EST 2008

XXth International Congress on Sexual Plant Reproduction

Brasilia-DF , Brazil ---- August 4 - 8th, 2008

Registration sold – lower rate

Dear colleague, I registered for the Congress at the regular fare of
620 - US$
but recently realized that it was not possible to me to attend the
meeting.
Because the cancelation policy does not allow any refund, my only
possibility to recover (part of)
my registration fee is to transfer my registration to someone that
still have to pay.
So this is to offer to you this possibility that will be helpful for
both (for me to recover 500 US$ is enough).
Of course I do have the availability of the Organizing Committee to
make this change.
If you are interested, pleased, do not hesitate to contact me ASAP
(Andrea Mazzucato, mazz from unitus.it)