[Arabidopsis] The Plant Genome - a new international online journal

David Somers via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by dsomers from crops.org)
Mon Jul 14 20:40:26 EST 2008

Please post this announcement.

Dear Plant Genomics Colleague:

The Plant Genome is an international open-access electronic journal published by the Crop Science Society of America. The goal of The Plant Genome is to provide the readership with a short submission-to-online publication of the latest advances and breakthroughs in plant genomics research.

The Plant Genome publishes original research investigating all aspects of plant genomics. Technical breakthroughs reporting improvements in the efficiency and speed of acquiring and interpreting plant genomics data are welcome. The editorial board will give preference to novel reports that use innovative genomic applications that advance our understanding of plant biology and that may have applications to crop improvement. The journal also publishes invited review articles and perspectives that offer insight and commentary on recent advances in genomics and their potential for agronomic improvement.

The first edition of the journal will be published on 23 July 2008.

For more information on The Plant Genome, including instructions to authors and the editorial board, please go to The Plant Genome<https://www.crops.org/genome/>.

Papers may be submitted through The Plant Genome's online submission website at:

http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/plantgenome.

We look forward to receiving your manuscripts for publication in The Plant Genome.

Sincerely,

David A. Somers
Editor