[Arabidopsis] BIOBASE Products for Plant Researchers

Raymond DiDonato via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by raymond.didonato from biobase-international.com)
Fri Jul 25 13:01:49 EST 2008

For over ten years, BIOBASE has offered researchers high quality,
manually curated databases of relevant scientific literature, including
TRANSFAC® and YPD^(TM), which save researchers time by offering easy
access to the essential data they need to perform their analyses.  We
also offer gene expression analysis tools and software.

We thought you may find our latest plant focused products useful in your
research.

*
The BIOBASE Knowledge Library^(TM): Plant Edition*

BKL PLANT is a resource for researchers studying crop optimization,
disease resistance, stress tolerance and other areas of plant research,
and contains:

.          Protein information representing over 100 plant species,
including Arabidopsis, rice, and maize

.          Manually curated ontology assignments to capture biological
and molecular function, cellular localization, gene and protein
expression, and phenotype details

.          In-depth gene regulation data, signaling / metabolic
pathways, and more

*ExPlain^(TM) PLANT*

The ExPlain^(TM) Analysis Platform provides users the ability to
generate hypotheses regarding the upstream cause(s) (Key Molecules such
as kinases, adaptor proteins, receptors, etc.) of observed gene
expression changes.

.          Access over 50,000 promoters combined from Arabidopsis and
rice representing nearly 60 matrices

.          Link to detailed promoter binding site and matrix information

.          Use microarray, ChIP-chip, or proteomics data to build
upstream and downstream pathways

.          Go beyond traditional microarray analysis to find
non-differentially expressed factors influencing gene expression

.          Use BKL-Plant pathway data for upstream and downstream target
analysis or supplement with your own interaction data

To learn more about BKL-Plant and ExPlain-Plant, please visit our
website at:
http://www.biobase-international.com/pages/index.php?id=446

To register for a free trial of BKL-Plant or ExPlain-Plant, please visit
us at:
https://portal.biobase-international.com/cgi-bin/portal/addtrial.cgi