[Arabidopsis] How to Take Closeup Pics on Arabidopsis Flowers

bsterlinger from gmail.com via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by bsterlinger from gmail.com)
Fri Jun 13 09:18:00 EST 2008

Hi everybody:

I am trying to use a digital camera (Olympus Camedia C-5050 ZOOM) to
take a closeup pictures of Arabidopsis flowers and siliques. The
camera can take pictures at as close as 3 cm to an object. But when I
take a closeup photo and blow it up in Word or PowerPoint, it loses
some resolution. I want to take a picture and use it for publication
using a digital camera. Please help and thank you for your time.

Cheers,

Bruce