[Arabidopsis] Gateway-compatible Vector

Carl Pike via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by carl.pike from fandm.edu)
Fri Jun 13 07:12:06 EST 2008

I have a gene which is in the Gateway entry vector pENTR/SD-DTOPO.
My understanding (as a newcomer to Gateway technology) is that this
entry vector can be used to produce C-terminal fusions, but not for N-
terminal fusions.  I would like to produce a his-tagged protein, but
a destination vector is only available commercially for the N-
terminal  his-tagged fusion.

Does anyone know of a destination vector available for producing the
C-terminal his tagged recombinant using my entry vector and the
commercially available recombinase?

Thank you.

Carl Pike
Franklin and Marshall College