[Arabidopsis] Post-doc in Plant Cell Biology, Lausanne, Switzerland

Christian Hardtke via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Christian.Hardtke from unil.ch)
Sun Jun 15 06:17:31 EST 2008

A postdoctoral position is available starting immediately in the lab
of Christian Hardtke at the Department of Plant Molecular Biology,
University of Lausanne, Switzerland. Our department offers excellent
research infrastructure combined with a lively, interactive and
international scientific community, located in the beautiful Lake
Geneva region.

The candidate for this SNF-funded position is expected to build on
recent progress in our lab to investigate the role of BRX family
proteins in various aspects of growth and development in Arabidopsis
and other species, with an emphasis on the transcriptional and post-
translational hormonal control of BRX and its interaction partners
(building on Mouchel et al, Genes & Development, 2004; Mouchel et
al., Nature, 2006; & recent progress).

More details about the project are available upon request.

Strongly motivated candidates with demonstrated expertise in
molecular techniques are encouraged to apply.

Please forward applications including a curriculum vitae and contact
information for two senior scientist referees by e-mail to
christian.hardtke from unil.ch.

lab web page: www.unil.ch/dbmv/page21142_en.html