[Arabidopsis] Quantification of total chlorophyll; chlorophyll a and b

Siefers, Nicholas A. via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by nsiefers from ou.edu)
Mon Mar 3 16:06:35 EST 2008

Dear Arab-gen,

We are looking for alternative methods of quantifying total chlorophyll and/or chlorphyll a and b.  Presently we are using the dimethyl formamide methods as desribed in the two papers:

Moran, 1982, Plant Phys, 69:1376

Inskeep 1985, Plant Phys, 77:483

If your lab is using an alternative method for quantification of chlorophyll please notify me via email at:
nsiefers from ou.edu<mailto:nsiefers from ou.edu>

thanks in advance,
Nicholas Siefers
Holt Lab
University of Oklahoma