[Arabidopsis] lignin quantification

cohen047 from umn.edu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by cohen047 from umn.edu)
Tue Mar 4 23:58:31 EST 2008

Jian: Methods in Enzymology is available online back to volume 1 via
Science Direct http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/bookseries/00766879

However, there are other papers that may be of interest (although you may
consider these old as well!), my favorite is from George Buta, my former
colleague at the USDA:

Buta et al. FT-IR determination of lignin degradation in wheat straw by
white rot fungus Stropharia...J Ag Food Chem 37:1382 1989

I hope this helps...Jerry