[Arabidopsis] JA and ABA treatments

yuanqing from ualberta.ca via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by yuanqing from ualberta.ca)
Fri Mar 14 10:48:54 EST 2008

Hi, colleagues,

I am going to treat plants with JA and ABA for Northern blotting
analysis. Should I cover the plants after spraying 50 uM of JA and ABA
separately? I have those high plastic colorless covers that can cover
the whole trays. I do not have separate chambers for treated plants
and mock plants; I have to place them in the same chamber. I will try
to separate them by some distance. Someone in the lab said I do not
need to cover them, while I think that they should be covered to avoid
influence each other as they are in the same chamber. Any reply would
be appreciated.

Thanks.