[Arabidopsis] Enkeim-2 seeds needed!

Olivier Loudet via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by loudet from versailles.inra.fr)
Sun Mar 16 13:55:16 EST 2008

Try INRA Versailles' Biological Resource Center for natural variation
material (accessions, RILs, NILs):

Description of material(s):
http://dbsgap.versailles.inra.fr/vnat/

Ordering:
http://dbsgap.versailles.inra.fr/portail/

[ En-2 = N1138 = 468AV ]

Olivier Loudet

Le 16/03/2008    07:58,Neuschaefer-Rube, Olaf écrit:
>Hello,
>I ordered Enkheim-2 (En-2) wildtype seed stock from NASC but,
>unfortunately, they don't germinate!
>Is there somebody around who has some seeds of this line for me since I
>urgently need them as a control for an experiment?
>Your help is very much appreciated!!!
>Olaf Neuschaefer-Rube
>Biol.Sciences, University of Essex, Colchester, UK

O.

             Olivier Loudet

   INRA, National Institute for Agronomical Research
   Versailles, France

   V.A.S.T group -- Variation and Abiotic Stress Tolerance

      Mail: loudet from versailles.inra.fr
      Science: www.inra.fr/vast
      MyWeb: www.olivier.loudet.net
      MyOwnGenes: www.teva.loudet.net

   " Catch your Fire in your Turn and Let it Burn "