[Arabidopsis] pGADT7-Rec AB vector not available anymore...

gilles vachon via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by gilles.vachon from ujf-grenoble.fr)
Tue Mar 18 07:32:21 EST 2008

Hi all,

Clontech told us they do not sold nor distribute the one-hybrid/two
hybrid vector pGADT7-Rec AB.
We’d like to use it to clone into the Sfi sites.
Can someone here send us an aliquot of this vector, even with a cloned
insert as long as we can remove it with Sfi I ??

Gilles Vachon
Laboratoire Plastes et Différenciation Cellulaire,
FRE 3017, Bât. CERMO, 3eme etage
Universite J. Fourier, BP 53X
38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX
FRANCE
Tel: (33) (0)4 76 51 48 92
Fax: (33) (0)4 76 51 43 36
e-mail: Gilles.Vachon from ujf-grenoble.fr
WEB: http://www.ujf-grenoble.fr/PDC/