[Arabidopsis] seeds for lateral root inititation marker line LRB10

stark via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by james.stark from umb.edu)
Tue Mar 18 16:12:25 EST 2008

I'm looking for seeds of LRB10, an enhancer trap GUS line that marks the
earliest stage of Arabidopsis lateral root initiation, as described in
Malamy and Benfey 1997, Development 124, 33-44.  The Benfey lab
apparently no longer has viable seed for this line, and I'm hoping that
perhaps someone else has used it more recently and would still have
viable seed.  Thanks for any leads.

Jim Stark
UMass Boston