[Arabidopsis] Reporters for chloroplast

Pablo JENIK via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by pablojenik from aya.yale.edu)
Wed Mar 19 09:07:58 EST 2008

I'm characterizing a mutant that seems to have defects in chloroplast
development. I was wondering whether somebody can provide or point to
chloroplast reporter genes, this is nuclear genes with products targeted to
the chloroplast or otherwise related to chloroplast development. In
particular if any are known that would illuminate different stages in
chloroplast development. Transcriptional or translational fusions, GUS or
GFP, all are welcome.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Pablo

--