[Arabidopsis] How to kill the thrip on Arabidopsis seeds

Michael J. Prigge via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by mprigge from indiana.edu)
Wed Mar 26 19:44:47 EST 2008

I have heard that freezing the (dry) seed in the -80°C freezer
overnight can kill the eggs without affecting seed viability too
much.  (I haven't tried it myself.)
Good Luck,
Mike