[Arabidopsis] Imaging in Arabidopsis suspension cell culture

Anirban Baral via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by anirbanb from ncbs.res.in)
Fri May 9 03:34:01 EST 2008

Dear Arabineters,

I am a freshly joined graduate student intending to work in plant
endocytosis.
In genetic aspects,Arabidopsis is good for my study, but I am not sure
wheather fluorescence imaging at subcellular level is possible in
Arabidopsis suspension  cell culture or not.
I shall be very grateful if you please give me some suggestions about the
feasibility of working with the mentioned system & please suggest me some
alternatives also ,which you think will be good to work with.

Regards

--
Anirban Baral
JUNIOR SCHOLAR