[Arabidopsis] Emergency help-array data for genes not on Affy arrays

Joseph R. Ecker via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ecker from salk.edu)
Thu Nov 13 10:06:30 EST 2008

To add to Detlef's comments about tiling arrays. We also have
developed a browser that displays all public tiling array data for the
Arabidopsis Tiling 1.0R Array that we developed  with Affymetrix.

http://signal.salk.edu/cgi-bin/atta

http://www.affymetrix.com/products_services/arrays/specific/arab_tiling.affx

As second route to looking at gene expression for genes not found on
either Ath1 or Tiling array 1.0  is to use a new tool we developed to
visualize gene expression using a method we developed call mRNA-seq.

http://neomorph.salk.edu/epigenome.html

Hope this helps

Joe

Joseph R. Ecker
Professor,  The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
Plant Biology/Genomic Analysis  Laboratories
10010 North Torrey Pines Road
La  Jolla, CA 92037
Phone (858) 453-4100 x1752
FAX (858) 558-6379