[Arabidopsis] software for scanning protein localization.

jixiang kong via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kongjixiang from gmail.com)
Fri Oct 10 09:02:25 EST 2008

Hello all

Does someone know some software which could scan the exact localization of
expression protein in protoplast of Arabidopsis?

I have taken some pictures when I saw the expression within the protoplast,
and the protein was expressing near the membrane of the cell. I heard that
there is a soft ware which can scan the exact position of the expression,
just as on the membrane or just near the membrane.

Thanks a lot!
Jixiang