[Arabidopsis] Feedback on usefulness of the Arabidopsis Co-expression Tool (ACT) and suggestions for updates.

Iain Manfield via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by I.Manfield from leeds.ac.uk)
Mon Oct 13 11:53:18 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues in Plant Science,

Feedback on usefulness of the Arabidopsis Co-expression Tool (ACT) and
suggestions for updates.

We are updating our co-expression analysis website and would like some
feedback and suggestions.

What have you found useful, if you have used ACT? What tools would you
like to have for co-expression analysis of microarray data?

With thanks and best wishes,

Iain.

Dr Iain Manfield
Centre for Plant Sciences
Faculty of Biological Sciences
University of Leeds
Leeds
LS2 9JT
U.K.

Tel. 00 44 (0)113 343 7279

To use the Arabidopsis Co-expression Tool, visit our web-site,
http://www.arabidopsis.leeds.ac.uk/act/coexpanalyser.php

For information on how co-expression analysis may be useful to you, look
at our article in the Nucleic Acids Research Web-server special issue,
http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/34/suppl_2/W504