[Arabidopsis] Search for the famous MM2d cells

Marie-Theres Hauser via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by marie-theres.hauser from boku.ac.at)
Thu Oct 16 12:19:58 EST 2008

Dear Arab-Gen-Netters,

Recently our MM2d cell culture faded away and I was wondering if somebody would be willing to send us an aliquot?
Our attempt to contact the creators of this cell line (Menges and Murray, TPJ 2002, 30, 203 Synchronous Arabidopsis suspension cultures for analysis
of cell-cycle gene activity) was unfortunately unsuccessful.
It is possible to send an aliquot in a falcon tube best per the fastest mail possible. We certainly would be willing to pay the transport fee.

With the hope that somebody of this community is using this line and willing to share.

Marie-Theres Hauser

 Dr. Marie-Theres Hauser

Center of Applied Genetics and Cell Biology
BOKU - University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna
Muthgasse 18 A-1190 Vienna Austria/EUROPE

Tel: +43-1-36006-6371
FAX: +43-1-36006-6392
e-mail: marie-theres.hauser from boku.ac.at
http://www.boku.ac.at/zag/AG_hauser.htm