[Arabidopsis] Two-question survey on GM for Sense about Science UK- your help please

dee rawsthorne (TOC) via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by dee.rawsthorne from bbsrc.ac.uk)
Mon Oct 20 01:18:31 EST 2008

Apologies if you get this more than once.

Dear All

We would be grateful if you could help with a two question survey as
soon as you are able. You can access the survey here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=8oI2WCuqD5BAdFZIMIvsvg_3d_3d

We have put this survey to gather information for our forthcoming
publication, Making Sense of GM.  It would be extremely helpful if you
would please send this link on to your colleagues who are scientists or
retired scientists in the field of genetics.

Many thanks for your help.

Kindest

Aarathi

Aarathi Prasad, PhD

Project Liaison

Sense About Science

25 Shaftesbury Avenue

London W1D 7EG

Reg. Charity No. 1101114

Tel: +44 (0)20 7478 4380

Mob:+44 (0)7737 788 868

www.senseaboutscience.org
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Fran\Application%20Data\Microsoft
\Signatures\www.senseaboutscience.org>

Sense About Science is a small charity promoting good science and
evidence for the public. We depend on donations, large and small, from
people who support our work. You can donate, or find out more, at
www.senseaboutscience.org/donate
<http://www.senseaboutscience.org/donate>