[Arabidopsis] Re: GFP Construct

Andrew.T.Reid from studentmail.newcastle.edu.au via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Andrew.T.Reid from studentmail.newcastle.edu.au)
Thu Oct 30 03:39:41 EST 2008

Dear Arabidopsis Researchers

I am looking for help to locate a transgenic Arabidopsis line(s) espressing a GFP fusion with a known transmembrane protein (any will do) that places the the GFP on the outside of the plasma membrane (ie expoed to apoplasm), preferably driven by the 35S promoter. In the absence of transgenic lines, access to a construct with these characteristics would also be fine. I would be very grateful if anyone can point me on the direction of such materials.

Many thanks in advance, yours sincerely Andrew Reid.