[Arabidopsis] Gateway compatible, reporter GFP destination vector needed

Jose Pedro Fonseca via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by zepedrof from gmail.com)
Mon Sep 8 11:04:36 EST 2008

Dear all,

We have cloned quite a few (high-throughput) sugar cane genes of interest in
gateway entry vector (BP) but we had problems in the LR reactions with our
binary destination vectors. Now we are looking for a new, reliable
Gateway-compatible GFP reporter destination vector. Could someone recomend
or kindly provide such a vector to us please?

Our goal is to observe the sub celular localization of dozens/hundreds of
sugar cane proteins through biobalistics in onion epidermal cells.

Many thanks,

JP fonseca