[Arabidopsis] methods for rescue T-DNA in transformants

xwwang from uga.edu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by xwwang from uga.edu)
Thu Sep 11 10:12:56 EST 2008

Dear all,

I am trying to rescue the T-DNA  insertion and try to know the sequence which is flanking the  T-DNA left or right border in the plant transformants. The transformed plants have a big genome. Now I try to find a very useful method to know the insertion site in the plant genome.

Do you know any methods  or have any experiences or suggestions in how to rescue / recover the T-DNA insertion? Could you let me know?

please email me: xwwang from uga.edu

Thanks

xuewen