[Arabidopsis] The joint EMBL/Affymetrix workshop on whole transcript microarray data analysis

EMBL Courses & Conferences via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by courses from embl.de)
Thu Apr 9 06:41:57 EST 2009

EMBL Course Announcement
Dear Colleagues,

We are writing to announce the The joint EMBL/Affymetrix workshop on whole transcript microarray data analysis at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (Heidelberg, Germany) from 4 - 7 May 2009.
Please visit the web site for full conference details: www.embl.de/courses/affymetrix/2009
Registration deadline: 19 April 2009

Please circulate this announcement to interested members and groups within your institute.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at EMBL Heidelberg.

Best wishes,
Bettina Schäfer

Conference Officer
Course and Conference Office
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Meyerhofstr. 1
D-69117 Heidelberg
Tel: +49-6221-387 8397
Fax: +49-6221-387 8836
Email: schaefer from embl.de

For full event listings please visit our website: www.embl.org/events
If you do not wish to receive any further event announcements, please reply with "unsubscribe".