[Arabidopsis] Plant Ontology Database #0409 Release

Shuly Avraham via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by shuly from cshl.edu)
Sun Apr 19 17:08:31 EST 2009

Plant Ontology Consortium (POC) is excited to announce the release
#0409 (April 2009) of the Plant Ontology Database.

In this release, we bring you 26625 gene annotations from TAIR,
Gramene, SGN and MaizeGDB, 8558 QTL annotations from Gramene, 9832
germplasm associations from SGN, MaizeGDB and NASC.

The following number of annotations were added for the first time:
16016 gene annotations from TAIR, 3 gene annotations from Gramene, 2
gene annotations from SGN and 3928 germplasm annotations from MaizeGDB.

For genes curated by TAIR and SGN, you may also find links to their
Gene Ontology (GO) pages through PO browser.

The new ontology files and the database dump are available for download.

To submit plant ontology term requests, we encourage researchers to
use SourceForge PO tracker.

The Plant Ontology Consortium
web: http:www.plantontology.org
e-mail: po-dev at plantontology.org

The project is funded by National Science Foundation, USA, (Grant No.
DBI-0703908)