[Arabidopsis] Questions on rice transformation

Wenxian Sun via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by wenxian16 from yahoo.com)
Tue Apr 21 09:25:11 EST 2009

Hi all,

I don't know if I will get  any responses about questions on rice study here. Our lab attempted to do some rice transformation. But selection of rice transformants with kanamycin or Basta is not as good as Arabidopsis transformation. Is there any experts working on rice transformation here? I greatly appreciate it if you can tell me some tips on rice transformation with kanamycin or Basta selection.

Best,

Wenxian Sun