[Arabidopsis] RNAi consulting

Veronica Keim via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by verokeim from yahoo.com)
Fri Apr 24 02:49:08 EST 2009

I´m working with an inducible interference RNA system in Arabidopsis thaliana, which is activated by the addition of 17 beta estradiol. I´ve read a few publications where mention that this compound is supplied by Sigma Aldrich. My problem is that I wasn´t able to find the specific type of 17 beta estradiol that they use and Sigma offer a lot of options. Does anybody know which kind of 17 beta estradiol should I use for this inducible system?
Thank you and kind regards