[Arabidopsis] manuals for an ISCO SR spectroradiometer

Ramesh Raina via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by raraina from syr.edu)
Fri Aug 7 13:04:26 EST 2009

Dear Arabidopsis community,

A collague of mine, Ed Lipson, in the Physics department is looking for the manuals for an ISCO SR spectroradiometer, and an ISCO SRC spectroradiometer calibrator (standard lamp). This is an old instrument and ISCO doesn't have these manuals. He also check at NIH instrumentation museum and they do have some ISCO manuals, but not these ones. I know from literature that several plant biologists have used this instrument. So if you have these manuals, please let me or Ed (edlipson from syr.edu<mailto:edlipson from syr.edu>) know.

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,

Ramesh
Ramesh Raina, Ph.D.