FW: [Arabidopsis] Look for a real time-PCR Facility that will do real time-PCR analysis for the expression of an Arabidopsis gene to RNA samples provided by customers.

Edwards Dylan Prof (BIO) via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Dylan.Edwards from uea.ac.uk)
Thu Aug 13 10:10:44 EST 2009

Dear Ling

Your email came to me via Prof. John Turner. Caroline Pennington in my lab is an expert in TaqMan real-time PCR and has just set up a new commercial venture (Gen-ID) http://www.uea.ac.uk/bio/enterprise/genid

She can offer a commercial gene expression analysis service. She is presently away on vacation (hence the delay in responding to this message) but will be able to contact you and discuss quotes etc on Monday Aug 17

Best wishes

Dylan Edwards

Prof. Dylan Edwards
Head of School